Friday, March 21, 2008

Busyness

Why is it, the moment I try to break away from busyness, I get more busy???

It seems like the moment I try to shed things off my plate, something else always comes up. I suppose never being idle is a blessing in disguise.

Perhaps deep down inside it's a control issue and reminder that my present circumstances has to be continually surrendered to God. Or maybe its recognizing that life is not easy and that I have to fight for the things that are important to me.

My devotions and my friend point towards the fact that I am letting worrying of my circumstances draining away from my walk with God.

"The seed that fell among thorns stand for those who hear, but as they go on their way they ae choked by life's worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature."

Luke 7:14

Surrender is giving God a blank cheque with your life and trusting the amount he writes will be enough.

God is bigger than all this and He's is always good. My faith essentially gets boiled down to this. I'm waiting for when I can look back on today and breathe some relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home