Monday, July 24, 2006

She Ain't Right For You

I've never had to recommend to someone that they break up with their significant other up until this point. I really wonder if they'll take those words to heart or if it falls on deaf ears. As bad as it sounds, I really hope it does happen. I've just seen it all too often, people who are in a relationship they shouldn't be in, with the results disastrous. All they have left is baggage. I don't want that to happen. Things could work out, but what are you really working towards?

No one has to the right to treat you like crap and walk all over you. And if you can't see yourself in marriage then what's the point? I hope you see past my directness and see why I say it. I don't want you to get hurt. My point is simple: She Ain't Right For You. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home