Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Weirdness outside of Goodlife

So, last saturday I went to Goodlife and the moment I stepped out of my car, so random guy in van stopped in front of me:

Random Guy: "Yo! You're going to think I'm crazy, but my distributor made a mistake and left me this extra home entertainment system! I'll sell it to you for really cheap!"
Me: "Umm...I don't much money on me." [Thinking] "Hmm...I bet this was stolen and it sounds like you've been smoking something."
Random Guy: "You sure, like, I'm not kidding, whatever money you have."
Me: "That's quite alright." [Thinking] "Stop talking to me."

I would've gotten the license plate of the van expect the plates were taken off. No suprise there. It's only a bit suspicious. It's a beat-up burgundy chevrolet minivan. Maybe you've seen it before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home