Monday, November 13, 2006

Yay Weekend!

This was an awesome weekend! Period. A couple of thoughts.

So, the much bally-hooed 80's/trailer park boys party lived up to expectations on friday. Thanks so much Alana!

Everyone had wicked costumes, although first prize went to Steph.

The tattoes are hilarous. Although mine is still sticking on my arm after trying to wash it off.

I got pwned by Usher's Burn in Kareoke Revolution. Man Usher can sing high. My hats off to him. My voicebox hurts now.

Dave had a great time. Thanks for everyone who talked to him and made him feel at home. Some of you may have noticed that he and I are on the complete opposite spectrum in every sense. Liberal Left meets Conservative Right. Agnostic meets Christian. Political Science meets Engineer. Somehow we're good friends since high school.

Borat was a rather appalling movie. There's some funny lines, but definitely it goes a bit over the edge.

Brought my brothers to basketball. Both of them are really enjoying it and it's exposing them to a church crowd. I'm hoping its a starting point. Keep praying.

My guitar is finally fixed!! I miss my baby! :D

My friend from Ottawa, Sharon is coming down this weekend for a teachers conference. She is one of the most interesting people I know.

Oh! In February I'm going up to Kingston to speak at their Engineering Conference. I'll be giving a seminar on job searching to the undergrads. I'm excited! The wise alumni giving the kids advice. Hehe

See you all soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

Friends are those who u aruge to death..and still not hate each other :)

Dave is a cool guy. I would love ot stay and chat about his thoughts on freedom, free rights and democracy...

too bad it was way past my curfew.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home