Tuesday, October 31, 2006















This is my second cousin Bernard (Left) and Sophia (Bottom). They're 2 years and 1 month old respectively. They're really really cute. Last time I saw Bernard, I was trying to teach him how to give props. (Oh, his identity as Batman must remain a secret)

This past weekend, I caught up with a few friends from my Panama trip. I also was playing some b-ball with my brother at the MCAC gym. I was owning him in the post (I'm 3 inches taller than my brother and 20 lbs heavier)...mwahahaha....and then I rolled my ankle for all my efforts.

The weekend is already starting to pack up, Ricky is leaving for HK so saturday might be the last time in a few years that I see the guy. I've almost gotten used to the idea of friends coming and going. It doesn't make it any easier though. The Panama crew is putting together a video about our thoughts and memories of Ricky. That is going to be tough...

5 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

I hope your ankle gets better :) Those are cute cousins.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Boris' Dad said...

i remember when daniel left it was really, REALLY hard on me. i'm learning to get used to the idea of friends coming and going as well. just part of growing up i guess.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

It is. I guess that old adage remains true. "Friends come and go, but family sticks by you."

11:32 PM  
Blogger emahlee said...

this batman is much cuter than bruce.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:: grins:: I've got cuter pictures of Bernard up on my site...I'll send them your way later

~Chrissie

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home