Thursday, June 10, 2004

Unbounded Potential

I'm not at that point yet. Net even close. And I'll probably never will get to that point in this lifetime no matter how hard I give it my all, but it certainly doesn't mean I'll give up. What I'm talking about is getting to the point in my life where I believe I have made the most of the potential that is in me. It's why I picked the name Unbounded Potential as my blogger. To me, it'll hopefully be a constant reminder of never being satisfied with what I have done up this point, because all to often that is what I wind up doing.

Without sounding completely overconfident, I do believe that the potential for greatness and glory is there for the taking. I just to have to discipline to keep striving and keeping my eyes open to what that may be. As I said before, I may never hit the point where I maximize that full potential in this life time, but it's something I'll gun for so God help me. Call it my lifelong goal. Call it sense of permenant desparation. Either way, I've got to get it done, no excuses. A lifelong goal, imagine that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home