Monday, October 09, 2006

Fun with Photobooth

I got to see my Panama crew again on Saturday. Who knew hot pot could be so good and cheap? Who also knew that playing with Photobooth could provide hours of entertainment?


Right to Left: Jackie, Melody, Ricky, Me, Greg, James, Gladys
Don't cross us. We'll mess you up.
Kidding!
I see ghosts.
I don't know what Jackie is doing...
What's on the other side of the vortex?
Infernal Affairs meets Sopranos pose. Ricky's the mole.
X-ray shot. It's a bit creepy. I'm told I look like the hulk in this one.
Coneheads!
Fobs!


Thank you Panama crew for an fantastic evening. I missed all of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

fun pics man! i actually recognize a couple of ppl... mel & jackie. great you guys still hang out

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home