Saturday, January 13, 2007

Little Things Make My Weekend

It was one of those days where nothing incredibly special or noteworthy happened, but still a good weekend.

  • I went to MEC and got a replacement strap for my carry-on bag. MEC is fantastic.
  • I had my first Burrito Boyz chicken burrito under Julian's recommendation. Do you know they have a halibut Burrito??!?!
  • Did a strong leg workout and tried skipping for the first time since grade school.
  • Read the book that Geoff gave me for Christmas, "Automatic Millionaire" by David Bach. A fantastic book! I tore through it in one day and even bought a copy that I'll give to my friend.
  • Got to enjoy the fantastic weather. Heat Island effect or Global Warming, whatever is causing it.
  • Skipped Rope for the first time in years. I suck at it.
  • Watched 4 episodes of 24 Season 6. Season Premiere!!!! Soo Good!
As a side note; while I was waiting for my burritoes, two blond girls walk in and start talking about the David Beckham soccer deal.

Blond Girl 1: I can't believe David Beckham has got like what? A $250 million dollar deal for five years. How much is that per year?
Blond Girl 2: I think that like, around $38 million or so.
Blond Girl 1: Actually, I think more like $75 million.
Me: [Thinking]....Umm....Oh my....

Now, I've never been one to believe the whole blonde stereotype...but...that makes me think twice.

Back to my original point. I'm a simple creature. Little things make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home