Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Leafs Win!

So I got to fulfill one of my dreams yesterday and see a Maple Leafs game. I was supposed to go with a buddy of mine from school, Jay, but he got sick, so Johnny filled it. They were such good tickets! 100 Level Reds!!!! The hockey game was really entertaining and we saw Mats Sundin make a sick deke play to score on Tampa Bay. For a long time I had boycotted hockey because of the strike. Now, I just won't watch them on TV but still follow them.



Other notable things that happened that night:
  • We had Burrito Boyz for dinner
  • Johnny was seen on the TV above centre ice and is now a celebrity
  • We saw some white guy in cowboy boots doing white man dances. (Robot, spinkler, you name it)
Also, my Steve Fee album (Burn For You) finally came in from Altanta. Steve Fee is one of my favourite worship leaders. His style is very fast paced and energetic. "All Because Of Jesus" and "We Shine" are both fantastic songs off the album. Those of you that have been to church when I've been playing should be familiar with the first song. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home