Monday, March 19, 2007

Mmm...steak...

I finally got the chance to celebrate my good performance review with my family on sunday. At the recommendation of my brother we went to a place called Ruth's Chris Steak House. I had never heard of it before but apparently there's over 100 chains in North America. All I can say is that I've never had a better steak in my life. 12 oz U.S. prime rib-eye seared in butter. (mmm...steak) They have a prime time dinner package that includes salad or lobster bisque (I got the bisque), side dish (my family shared creamed spinach, mushrooms and steak frites) and dessert (mango sorbet). All for $54 (tax & gratuity excluded). Highly recommended.

3 Comments:

Blogger elaine s said...

Shall I call you Mr. Moneybags?

11:32 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Only after I build my hotel on Park Place and Boardwalk.

6:33 AM  
Blogger emahlee said...

try morton's steakhouse. I like it better than ruth chris. lots of melt in your mouth goodness! but my! that meal sounds scrumptious. love lobster bisque!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home